Well actually that is an easy one, not today.
Still knackered after Isle of Wight Festival 3 days on.... God what a great weekend despite the mud, just a great excuse to meet up with mates and meeting new ones, and to have great time, so glad I got the wellies that I ordered in time, didn't we need them too!
Wasn't that interested in the line-up this year but so enjoyed Jessie J, even more chuffed that my 15 year old daughter loves her. Positive vibes that's what we want and Jessie oozes them by the bucket! She rocks.
My daughter in jeans jacket on some nice person shoulders!
Oh and we had Madness too, well that was a trip down memory lane, the countless times I've seen them live in the early days, still such fun. A mate text me backstage to come down and say hello to Suggs. Well what do you say? So I didn't.
I don't want to wish the summer away, what summer I hear you say....but roll on BESTIVAL!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment